mercoledì 12 novembre 2008

Incipit

Hello!!!

how to start a blog...mm...I have no idea..starting is like the first line of an article...the one that you write at the end. but unfortunately this relativity of the time does not work on line, so ..i need an "incipit"... or no...no... I do not need anything..let's give up rules of writing, structure, introduction body conclusion, pyramids of content, inverted pyramid..uf....no, this is just my space, this is just the need of some thoughts to go out, and the deep wish that I have to start something new in a strange moment of my life... I feel it is the moment to express somewhere what I love...and what I love is contemporary art.... someone likes sailing, someone likes climbing, someone likes cooking...ok...I do not dislike none of them..but walking around in Moma, in Tate or in Mudam..this is what i love..
So you will think "fine..you are a critic, an expert, you studied history of art"....well...no :( I am a computational linguistic.And I know, building ontologies has nothing to do with all this!maybe this is one of the reason I decided to write down this blog... well...there are moment in your life when you feel the need to do something for yourself. I mean these kind of moments in which you feel that something/someone is missing, and you feel the need of focusing on something that makes you happy!

So, welcome in this blog...well, I hate this word, so, since literature it's not math and you do not need exact definitions, let´s call it..boh... Agora...

2 commenti:

  1. hi fra!
    just dropped into your space, I think it's really good :) yesterday I visited the very fine Musée Zadkine here in paris, a little corner of russian living woods in the middle of VIéme.. just wonderful..Maybe you already know it.. if you don't, i think you'd love it. best wishes for everything! see you soon,
    ilaria

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi!!!..I 'm going google it :)thanks for the tip!!

    RispondiElimina