sabato 31 gennaio 2009

ArsMeteo: artistic forecast

Blog...website..art...digital art...meeting point for new current..I do not know!
ArsMeteo is a bit of everything..
I studied digital art on books @Uni...I studied it as a post avant-garde in several Biennale of Venice, but today I kind of crashed into it...how?
Working, I was browsing on the page of the International Year for Intercultural Dialog and I found a Lab with ArsMeteo project...the home is simply genial to me..a kind of semantic network of concept flying on the work..concepts which bring you to artistic works, movements, currents, tags. It could be an artistic representation of an ontology, where entities fly around connected only by semantic constrains of our minds...where everyone can follow a his personal interpretation in travelling among these concepts..:)
So...have a nice journey.. ArsMeteo!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento